Monday, December 7, 2009

Umo San a.k.a Korean Food!!

Wow!! LOoking at the pictures makes my stomach grumbles. A year after the Inje Student exchange programme, I finally get to taste Korean FOOD!! Have been drooling over it for such a long time....With anymore typing, let's have a look at the small dishes. I think most of us are aware that Korean food always come with small dishes an they really taste good! Most importantly, it's refillable.

Other than the KimChi, the other dishes tasted good!! Again, personal preference..However, heard from my Korean friends, KimChi have some medicinal benefits. So to those who really love it, eat more!!



Here's the dish of the day. I actually forgot what it's called in Korean. But, when you go for Korean BBQ this is the must try dish. Don't go for the marinated ones. Try this original taste. It's really good. You have to deep it with salt and they have this special sauce for you to compliment the meat. You got to wrap it up in a lettuce if not mistaken, and eat it in one BITE!!


Next is my favourite "odeng"!! Miss my supper i had when i was in KOrea! But i think this they don't have the spicy sauce as what they have back in Korea. However, it's still delicious with it's own original flavour. Ohya, in case for some who are not familiar with the Korean name, it's actually homemade fish cake. They don't have fishball back in Korea, only "odeng".


My goodness, now i'm feeling the hunger here. Look at how nice the "Bibimbap". It's a mixture of many vegetables with rice. They did put some spices into the rice, but I seriously don't know what it is. A must try!!!

Before mixing


AFter mixing

Coming to the final part, the amount we spend on this dinner....it's about RM20 per person. I would say, it's counted cheap for such an authentic Korean Food.

No comments:

Post a Comment