Thursday, December 17, 2009

Down the memory lane.....

Wow!! That's the word I'm going to use to describe our U6S1 gathering yesterday at Old Town (E-gate). In fact, we had chosen Old Town not because the food is nice but because it's cheap. Wish we were at Starbuck instead. HAHA!! It has been such a long time since the we had BBQ at CC's hse and she kena bomb by fireworks. Sorry CC for recalling your bad memory.

As usual, ermm...it's actually a bit embarassing to say this. But this was not the first time. We actually managed to chase away a family of four to another table. They were sitting behind our table initially. I guessed they couldn't stand the noise we were making with our laughters and all. :)

Anyway we had a great time recalling all the silly things we did back in Form 6. Recalled again the event where OYY came to the class and said "Don't think I cannot smell it". Guess what? We were actually eating "keropok pedas" in the class. Lucky for the people sitting in the blue Proton Saga, they missed the big show!! We got a good real scolding from OYY. And of course, as usual, I was the chicken. The next day, CL said that I told them to be good girls and don't eat in the class anymore. Hmm...can't even recall I said that.

Next event, showing again how chicken I was that time. I would say thanks to the people of Blue Proton Saga for the trick. They actually wrote a warning letter and left it on my car when I was doing my librarian duty. And I would say, with my character of good student at that time, I was scared of the demerit I was going to get. The note actually reads something like that "Please do not park your car at the prohibited place. Please come and find me for ...." Ok, I could not really remember what the content of the note was. But if did mention that I had to go and find someone. But the problem was that there's no name written on the note. And silly me, worried for weeks, for nothing. Must give a big applause to the 5 ppl of Blue Proton Saga for putting up such a good show. Can't believe that I was tricked into believing them. KN said she remember me asking them why they don't get the note when they were parking at the same place as I do....Thinking back....Must admit I'm a bit chickent. HAHA!!!

Well, the night ends well. Was able to catched up with Mei Ying ,Wooinie, You Chin and Phaik Har. So glad to see them all. Hope to have another gathering soon during the CNY. For those who were unable to make it, next time don't ppk us anymore la....

No comments:

Post a Comment