Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Meeting up with friends.....

After so many years, somehow, at this stage of my life, I started to recall all the friends that I have made from primary to secondary school. After sitting down and giving a good thought about it, I started to keep in touch with them. Thanks to Facebook and Friendster I finally found my long lost friend, Chong Shwu Fen. Wow!!I was really excited to meet up with her end of this year in Singapore.




And then, finally I managed to meet up with Jie Meng who had been my classmates, sitting next to me when we were in Standard 6. We used to be very closed, the four of us, Gaik Tin, Durgashini sitting in front of us and there's me and Jie Meng. I still remember the time where I was chosen to be a treasure if not mistaken. And at that time, I was a scary cat, not to mention now I'm still is, but improving. I remember that there's a classmate name Jeannie Tan. And at that time, she was kind of fierce. So I thought, "Shit, this means that I've to collect money from her" and the fact was, I don't want to, cause she's fierce. (Sorry Jeannie, this was just a feeling I had when we were small).

I think it's nice to actually meet up with all these all friend and reminising of what we have done. Things were really different back then in school. There's no worries, you just got to score in the exam. You played and have fun everyday. But we still have to grow old. There's much to worry. I guess it's just part of life. Well, really nice meeting with Jie Meng and catch up on things, eventhough there're often awkward pauses between the conversation. I guess it's the way when you don't keep in touch with each other for such a long time. Eventually, we just lost the common interest. Anyway, I'll make an effort to keep contacting with all of them.

2 comments:

  1. selina, its jie ming la...not jie meng...
    surprisingly, u stil rmb who jeannie is...hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya Hor!! Paiseh better go edit. Haha!!

    ReplyDelete