Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fish & Co.

It was Soun Pinn's birthday celebration. Our initial place to eat was Zuup Soup. Unfortunately we went there a bit late so the thing that I wanted to try "Soup in Bread" was sold out. So we have to opt for another restaurant. We came across this restaurant Fish & Co. The environment looked nice and cosy and so we decided to give it a try. The business was so good that we have to wait for about 30 min or 1 hour before we were seated.


By the time we were seated, it was already around 8pm and we were starving, so without any delay, let's go to the FOOD!!

First dish, the fish and chip. The speciality of the house. I think the fish is dory fish if not mistaken. The skin was really crunchy and too taste. I would definitely recommend this.


Coming up next was the mushroom soup. Perfectly creamy. Most of the soup that i've tried was not that creamy, but i wouldn't say they are diluted. But for this, it's really thick and tasted good. Very strong mushroom taste. I like it a lot!!


Well, as usually, I would actually prefer carbonara rather than the normal bolognese spaghetti. However, this one from Fish & Co., it was not to taste. The best is still from New York Deli.


I had this for my dinner. It's Coliander Fish if not mistaken. The fish was covered with the green stuff and it's actually mint i think. Then you're suppose to squeeze some lemon juice on it. Tasted special but i think it would be better if there's more salty taste to the fish. The rice was very aromatic something like nasi biryani to me. It's a good option rather than having chips all the times.

All in all, I spent about RM23 for that meal, sharing the soup and drink with my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment