Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My First Blog....

Well....in actual truth, this wasn't the first blog I actually wrote...I had previously tried out in Friendster. But Facebook eventually comes in...and I have totally forgotten that I owned a Friendster account.

I guess I've never thought of writing a blog like this, but thanks to Jian Ming!! She inspires me to start writing this blog. I like the food blog (cokeworldcitizen.blogspot.com) that she's been writing for awhile now. So I tot...y not give it a try...I love eating and i think we should share good stuff with all, like what Cheng Lit and the rest of U6S1 ppl says "Sharing is Caring"

I hope that this blog will be a guide to those ppl who like to try out new food and exploring new stuff...

HAPPY READing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment